Documentation: - Mountaineering Permit and park fees, coordination with a relevant government office. All government taxes are included in the price
Accommodation: - hotel in Kathmandu ( one room for two people), Mountain Lodge and mountaineering camp
Food: - full board meal during the trek and expedition
Transport: - international airport arrival & departure, all land transportation around trip with privet vehicle, Helicopter evacuation for Nepali team, Domestic Flight Both way Lukla-kathmandu-Lukla
Communication: - weather report, Radio set
Expedition team: - IFMGA Mountain Guide, climbing Sherpa, cook team and Porters, Insurance, lodging, food and wages for the Nepali expedition team.
Safety equipment: - Group climbing gear, First aid kit, O2meter, and common in a group.
1. PERSONAL equipment for trekking and Mountaineering
2. Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara
4. Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
5. Personal expenses
6. Bar Bills & beverage
7. Tips for all Nepali member
8. Insurance of member
9. Visa & visa extension fees
10. Cost of emergency evacuation
11. Other charges at lodges/tea houses such as showers, internet access or battery re-charging, hot water, extra hot drink.
12. International Flight