Mt Manaslu: Nepal's ‘easiest’ 8000 metre / 26,000 foot high peak. 1 September to 8 October 2024 38 Days. Led by SummitClimb's Dan Mazur, 3 times Manaslu leader, and an excellent teacher, for an exciting and beautiful climb of the world's 8th highest mountain. The mountain's long ridges and valley glaciers offer very easy snow climbing, and it culminates in a peak that features an easy non-technical summit with beautiful views of Annapurna. The name Manaslu is derived from the Sanskrit word 'Manasa' and means 'Mountain of the Spirit'. Our sherpas are extremely experienced, our food is delicious and our tents and equipment are among the best. Climbing Manaslu is excellent preparation and qualifies you for Everest from Tibet, Everest from Nepal and Lhotse. Full Service Cost: $16,450.
- British, European, or American leader
- Expert climbing Sherpa
- Transport to base camp to/from Kathmandu, including accommodation
- Yak transport of all equipment to and from basecamp
- Skillful base camp cooks
- Three meals each day
- Group emergency equipment and satellite phone
- Private tents in basecamp (no sharing)
- Full base camp with dinning tent, showers, bathroom, and solar charger
- Double occupancy tents above base camp
- All permit fees and liaison officers
- Use of group gear and supplies
- Two nights stay in a Kathmandu hotel on arrival and two nights prior to departure in a double room. Private rooms are available for a small additional fee.
- Airport transfer