We run a very succesful 8000m. Expeditions to Mt. Manasolu. Our Next trip departure is on 1st september 2024, Please do not hesitate for get more info about it.
- Porters or yak porter Kathmandu to Base camp & Base camp to Kathmandu
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer ,climbing guides, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese (Climbing Sherpa guide, cook, assistant cook, porters etc.), expedition crew
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Oxygen, Mask and regulator Each Nepali climber and Clients
- Walkie-talkie & satellite phone permit
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Garbage Deposit
- Group climbing equipment- high tent, high food, rope, snow bar, ice screw, etc.
- Bonus for sherpa guide (Load ferry bonus to High camp)
- Each climbing Sherpa guide they will get 2 bottle Oxygen for Climbing period and each clients get 3 bottles oxygen with mask and regulator.
- The Sherpas guide are well trained from NMA (Nepal mountaineering Association) and strong. Some are already did the Mt. Manaslu Summit.
- Solar panel/generator with accessories at base camp for power supply and recharging purpose
- Office service charge
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter if needed
- Personal walkie-talkie permit and/or personal sat phone permit is extra if required
- Other charges at lodges/tea houses such as showers, internet access or battery re-charging
- Extra Oxygen
- Personal expenses
- Visa & visa extension fees
- Bar Bills & beverages
- Summit bonus U$ 1000 for Sherpa/guides Cost for Manaslu Expedition